A Cinematographer based in Bangkok, Thailand worked as a TV commercial camera operator for 4 years, before gaining more experience in film and video productions while studying at Univerisity of California (UCLA), attending Arri and Panavision workshops and working on numbers of short, independent, and feature films in USA.
Working with film and the very first generation of digital video gives me opportunities to see the transition and development of both worlds. This experience benefits me in combining and enhancing the beauty of film into the revolutionary digital world.
Behind the lens experience includes 16mm./35mm. film, Panavision 24P, Panasonic Varicam, HD, DSLR, RED, Phantom, Arri Alexa, Sony FS, and Canon Cinema EOS cameras.
Recent television commercial works include: Salz, Comfort, Tylenol, Electrolux, Coffee-mate, Knorr, Sizzler, In2it, 12 Plus, Laurier, Honda Accord, Tesco Lotus, Giffarine, and Canon. (click to see more of my works)
- UCLA Extension Cinematography Level II; Los Angeles, California
- ARRI Inc. USA Assistant Cameraman Certificate; Burbank, California
- Panavision 24P Camera Workshop; Woodland Hills, California
- UCLA Extension Cinematography Level I; Los Angeles, California
- Central Texas College Photography Workshop; Killeen, Texas
- King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang; Bangkok, Thailand
- 2016 – Present: Filmmaking Instructor and Consultant
- 2004 – Present: Cinematographer; Bangkok, Thailand
- 2000-2003: Assistant Cameraman; Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 1999-2000: Master Control Operator PBS TV Station Texas, USA
- 1995-1999: Assistant Cameraman; Extra Frame Film Production; Bangkok, Thailand